Malaysian Medical Students & Alumni of Victoria (MAMSA VIC) is a non-profit organization that aims at:
1. Serving as a representative body for Malaysian medical students in Victoria.
2. Equipping Malaysian medical students with the aptitude, attitude and experiences in preparation for their future career.
3. Facilitating networking amongst members from different levels in medical training, universities and backgrounds.
4. Providing social support and a sense of community for its members.
5. Providing leadership experiences and hone administrative prowess.